An experienced and enthusiastic Parish Priest sought for this vibrant traditional Anglo-Catholic suburban parish with extended episcopal oversight. Cookridge is a pleasant, residential suburb on the edge of Leeds, close to open countryside, yet with excellent transport links.
The Bishop of Leeds wishes to appoint an inspirational leader who will work creatively with the PCC and relish the challenges of leading the congregation into a new phase of spiritual and numerical growth. A strong commitment to community engagement is also prerequisite.
We are looking for:
- A gifted deliverer of high quality Anglo –Catholic worship
- A prayerful pastor, able to relate to all ages
- An able communicator, skilled in engaging with the church school
- A spiritual guide who enables confident discipleship, prayer and spiritual growth
- A strategic leader, committed to community ministry and the numerical growth of the church community
- An active and skilled congregation
- A Reader and lay ministry
- A vibrant local community of all ages
- A “good” church school
- A purpose built 4 bedroomed Vicarage
Full details of the post together with an application form can be downloaded below.
For an informal discussion, please contact Revd Arani Sen, Acting Archdeacon of Leeds – 0113 2638788
Deadline for applications: Noon Friday 31 March 2017
Interviews: 24 April 2017