The Diocese of Leeds is delighted to offer the Ministry Experience Scheme for people aged 18-30.
We have opportunities for up to 8 participants to experience ministry in a range of parishes over 11 months, along with theological education and time and space to discern what God’s call means for you.
You will be able to:
- explore if full-time ministry is your calling
- experience ministry in context by joining in with what is happening in a local parish
- study with experienced tutors and apply your learning in the parish
- explore different ways of being church
- and live and grow alongside others exploring the same way.
Hear from one of our past Ministry Experience Scheme participants about his experience in Leeds.
The Ministry Experience Scheme is one of the streams of our wider Diocesan internship programme.
Applications from under-represented groups are particularly welcome.
If you have any questions, would like more details about the Ministry Experience Scheme or if would like to request an application form, please email Katharine Greathead (Internship Administrator) at email@example.com.