I have concerns about the mental wellbeing of one of the members of our congregation; what should I do?

If you think someone may have suicidal thoughts and may harm themselves you should contact the police or your Local Authority immediately. If you have any other concerns then you should discuss them with your PSO or Vicar. If there are safeguarding issues then they will seek assistance from the DSA team.   

Powered by Church Edit